[dungeoncrawl] Re: Hello?

  • From: "Robert Deibler" <rdeibler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:08:44 -0500

If Tori was to take a 5000 foot view on the situation its just that Jibs,
almost like fighting siblings. Christian and Dakota, Christian will yell at
Dakota, she'll ignore him until he stops yelling, then go up and start with him
by picking then go back to the ignore thing. its a repeatitive cycle. Soemtimes
they just start yelling at each other just for teh sack of yelling and then a
repeat of teh above.

I see the Kage vs Tori as the same thing (not related yuck I just turned her
stomach). The other night was the first time she had thought about any physical
injury to Kag and again (beating the dead horse take that horsie) it was to
protect cullen. When she was last here Cullen was a young pup, the group had no
bossy leader and looked out for each other.

I am sure Kage looks at this diffrently but so this is just out of Tori's eyes.
She is of a chaotic good alignment.

Justa clearification I never at any time took this as a Jim vs Bobby thing. Man
you folks are gun shy. Though a Damon vs Bobby thing mybe :)