[dungeoncrawl] Re: Hello?

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:36:03 -0500

Hey Jim,

I didn't receive your email until after 4:30, although it appears that it
was sent at 11:49, so I don't know what the deal was.  I just wanted to let
you know that I don't think it was the email that made things quiet, it was
because we didn't get them until late.  I leave at 4:30 and I'm pretty sure
Bobby leaves between 4 and 4:30 also.

I didn't take it the wrong way, I don't think.  I have been curious myself
as to the "reasoning" behind the dislike, which is why I brought it up
yesterday.  I don't want my question to come across as accusatory at all, I
was just curious, that's all.

Damon