[dungeoncrawl] Re: Gods of Conflict

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:09:04 -0400

Hey guys!  I like what I have read so far.  The idea of breaking down the
gods is cool and I think we can make it work.  I'm undecided on the idea of
only having one greater power.  On one hand, it seems cool and on the other
hand it seems like we're missing out a bit.  I just don't know yet.

I don't know if we talked about it before, but does it make sense to find
out which characters will be deities and then decide where they will be in
the pantheon or does it make more sense to decide the pantheon and then fit
characters in?