[dungeoncrawl] Re: Gods of Conflict

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:14:47 -0400

I definitely like the idea of having a god of strategy and tactics.  Perhaps
as we are filling in the other areas, we might come across a character who
would fit better in that area.  Right off the bat I think of D'alleva, but
you didn't want to make her a deity and you're right, she might just end up
being another Red Knight.  However, we haven't done much with the Red Knight
so even if she is basically a Red Knight, who would know?  It's the first
time we've really done anything with it.  Anyway, just a thought...