[dungeoncrawl] Re: Friday Morning Review

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:04:05 -0400

Kilian is definitely very confused about the while situation with Illana.
At this point, he is thinking, through his visions, that he is supposed to
protect her and that is going to shape his actions for the foreseeable
future.  He wants to make sure that she gets to wherever it is that they are
supposed to get to together.  I can see that developing into a romantic
thing perhaps, but then, since he saw her as being married to someone else
in his vision, would he try to avoid those romantic feelings?  Very, very
interesting and it helps me greatly in developing his personality.

At this point, Sinjen believes that Rig committed some atrocity using
Sinjen's blade with the poison, from Kara-Tur on it which linked the
atrocity to Sinjen.  (As a player, I have one idea that may be behind this,
but it is unbeknownst to the characters...)  So, Sinjen believes that he
needs to return to Toril, to find out what Rig (in the service of Tiamat)
has done to rid him of his honor.  Once they get Sonya's soul back, that is
where he wants to go.  He won't expect the rest of the party to go against
the God's will to do this, but for him, his honor is more important than
defying the Gods.