[dungeoncrawl] Re: Deity mechanics

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:31:28 -0400

    I love that!  I also love the idea of most dwarves on the world
being "evil", because they have been forced to fight back against a
world that treated them like dirt.  Most of the evil gods could use that
to their advantage.
    I could see dwarves being little seen in cities and such.  They
would almost be like the drow are now, where seeing them causes most
people to recoil in fear and terror.  It's a great way to revitalize a
race that used to bore the hell out of me!