[dungeoncrawl] Re: Deity mechanics

  • From: "widderslainte" <widderslainte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:41:02 -0400

The Greyhawk deities were never really developed until the last few
years.  TSR/Wotc/Gygax have over the years done a miserable jobs of
laying the history and culture of Greyhawk.  That's why I could never
get into it.  It's a shame - some of the cultural groups have a lot more
"character" than most of the FR stuff, which I generally prefer.  I
never really noticed until I started playing in Greyhawk campaign, after
which I started digging for some background.  Perhaps when I'm home,
I'll be able to write a little more with my papers in front of me.