[dungeoncrawl] Baish/Angelo

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Riders II <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:07:00 -0400

Damon (and everyone else),
    I've been thinking.  I believe Baish would be great as a greater God
of warfare and gladiatorial combat.  We could throw some other things
in, but those would be the big'uns.
    Do you think he would speak up for Angelo?  He did when the whole
shebang started.  What would you think of Angelo as a Lesser God that
reports directly to Baish?  I see his portfolio as being Martial Skill,
Discipline and Obedience.
    Jim got me started when he allied Mileena, Carpathia and Ancalagon
the way he did (well, allied may be a strong word, but they have a
relationship).  I like the idea of doing this.  It would also be like if
Sir Baran works for Faceous.  Relationships like that are always fun.
    Just an idea.  What does the group think?
    John