[dungeoncrawl] Re: Bad News: I will not be able to play tonight

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:32:27 -0500

Yes, I am still planning on continuing on tonight.  I'll have to change a
few things, just so I don't destroy the entire party.  :)  One thing though,
I will be leaving work a bit early today so that Matt and I can move a
freezer from his mom's house (up the street from us) to my house.  It has to
be moved out today, but I don't expect it to take very long, since we are
only moving it half a block.  But, that is just an FYI.  I'm leaving at
3:30, so I should be home by 4 and we should have the thing moved in before
the 6 o'clock hour.  But just in case, I thought I'd warn you.