[drivingpairs] Re: who's driving/new harness

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:40:28 -0600

Martha,

  It seems to have
> an extra neck strap that connects in the center of the
> breast collar.
>
> Is this right?

Yes.   It's probably the martingale and connects to the girth somehow.
Some girths have a small "D" ring and the martingale will have a snap at the
end to attach to the ring.    Some martingales have a loop effect that the
girth fits through.   Mine has that and invariably, I either forget to slip
the girth through the loop when I'm harnessing, or I forget to slip it off
when I'm trying unhitch.   My mind only works on one thing at a time.  OK?

> I'll try and get pictures this weekend.

Hurry up.   I'm going to sit her at my computer until you tell me you have
them!   If you email them to me privately, we can get them up on the web
site.

This is very
> exciting for me because this harness was custom made
> and it FITS!!!!!

That IS reason to get excited!

Helen