[drivingpairs] Re: what's new with everybody??

  • From: Carpediemfarm@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:29:51 EST

The list has been very quiet lately.  Must be the holiday season.  We have
been busy 'winterizing' here by putting up more shelters and adding more stalls
(I'm busting at the seams), I'm maxed out on room to put horses (I'm only on 1
1/4 ac).

Its been COLD here - 19 yesterday AM, and only in the 50's during the day
(hey remember this is So. Calif.).

I got my new Smucker's pony pair/single/tandem harness set up and haven't
even had time to use it yet.  Its only been on the ponies to make sure it
fit!!!
 AAAARRRGGGG.  I've had it for 2 months!  I'm going to try and make time next
week....

Hope everyone had a great holiday season,

Trish Demers
Carpe Diem Farm
Hackneys & Sport Horses, training & lessons - driving, riding, sidesaddle,
horsemanship
Lancaster, CA           carpediemfarm@xxxxxxx
Try hard, win humbly, lose gracefully, protest with dignity