[drivingpairs] what we sell and do

  • From: "B. K." <wgk_ky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:04:50 -0800 (PST)

I'm a major league lurker here and currently drive 2
singles, a National Show Horse and also a Fjord pony.
Right now aiming the pony for her first CDE at the
Gayla in Lexington, KY in May.
I definitely see tandem in the near future (not with
the 2 I mentioned of course)
We are right off I-75 in Kentucky between Lexington
and Cincinnati. Only 45 min from the KY Horse Park and
2010 WEG <BIG grin>, You will see me at the Games in
either a paid or volunteer position! I'm glad I have
the flexibility.

Spent my entire 57 years it seems on or behind a
horse. My grandfather was a Lieutenant in the US
Cavalry at Ft Riley, KS during WWI and his first grand
son was on a horse long before I knew what a bike was.
Spent most of my life showing H/J's until my bones and
health declined, bred and raced TB's, rode in a few
steeplechases and now drive. Founded a local Pony Club
along the way and served as DC for years.

My business is real estate and I operate
http://EquestrianEstatesOfAmerica.com specializing in
horse farm brokerage around the country. I'm also
excited about our "sister" business and website that's
rapidly blooming. We are now wrapping up the final
touches to EEA Consulting Company where we are
offering "womb to the tomb" consulting services in
equestrian business and facility design and
management. Stay tuned!

Bill Kraatz, CRS
http://EquestrianEstatesOfAmerica.com
60 Cavalier Blvd., Florence, KY 41042
1-888-212-5847    Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Matching Buyers with the Continent's finest horse
properties."

div. of Bill Kraatz Real Estate Services Inc. HUFF
Realty, Ft Mitchell, KY, principal broker