[drivingpairs] what a quiet list this week...

  • From: Nancy Lindley <nlindley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:53:15 -0400

Good morning all,
   thought I would just share that I had a wonderful lesson wi Hardy at the
clinic  at In Harmony, in RI.  (Huge Thanks to both Dottie & Maria for
setting it up!!!!!  Please !! Next year too!) & of course many thanks to
Hardy!  We had such a wonderful time at the event -- the highlight being a
wonderful time around the fire on Sunday night, with a totally wonderful
group of people swapping driving stories. Well alright - I didnot have many
stories to offer, but I've just not been in t he game very long.  But I have
big ears...
   We had a wonderful lesson.  The girls (They are the black & the grey)
have had Tuesday & Wed. off, and we will go out for a street hike tonight;
just to work on keeping straight on the pole.
Tomorrow we will go off in search of a big enough field to practice some
figure eights, comfortably....I hope I am able, on my own, to recreate what
we did in the lesson.  And i need  bit of space=  I usually am able to
trespass on my  in-laws hay fields, but maybe not this week -- they all seem
to be swamps...
         Our next venture will be Lorenzo, mid-July.  i could really use
some help here folks - I CDE/HDT ; I've never driven in a pleasure show. My
horsies have never been to a pleasure show.  I am off to peruse the rule
book now, but would appreciate any thoughts ...  I guess I will have some
questions once I have a chance to check the regs.
        I hope everyone is busy driving.          Nancy in NH