[drivingpairs] web site update

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <sunshinefarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:28:58 -0600

Hello fellow list members,

Please visit the web site again.   http://www.drivingpairs.com

Changes made:    a new LINK TO MEMBER WEB SITES.   If you'd like your web site
added, please send me the address privately.

                                          the JOIN link has been modified to
include instructions on the link.

                                          And a correction or two.

The next round of updates I'll add member web site addresses which came in too
late for today's update.

We are working on a new classified ad page.  It will be strictly for finished
driving horses with experience in driving with other horses.  ( In that regard,
when I use the word horses, I use it in the broad sense, and it definitely
includes ponies, minis, mules, donkeys and whatever other animal that drives in
a multiple hitch. ).  Future or probably multiple driving animals just won't
fit the bill.  So start looking over your horses and preparing the ad.   The ad
will have a link too your email and the rest will be up to you and the
potential buyer.

You can also run ads for harnesses for sale or wanted....multiples only please.
Carriages too.  Include weight and size.

Noel and I really appreciate your support and patience.  Thanks.
Helen