[drivingpairs] Re: t-shirts

  • From: Carpediemfarm@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:43:01 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/2006 12:55:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Driving Friends,
Noel and I have been toying with some ideas for promoting our list and web
site.   One of these ideas is DrivingPairs T-shirts and perhaps sweatshirts.
This way, members would be able to recognize each other at driving events and
shows.  We would probably use Cafe Press (or whatever it's called), so members
could order themselves.   The question is:
How many would be interested in buying shirts with the DP logo?

Let's have some discussion on the list about it.   Anyone interested?   We
need your input to make a decision.

Helen
www.drivingpairs.com
depending upon the graphic, I'd be interested in a t-shirt.

Patricia Demers
Lancaster, CA
Don't take life too seriously - nobody gets out alive!