[drivingpairs] Re: today's update-----world pairs

  • From: "Richard & Cindy Holyoak" <holyoakr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:08:30 -0600

Hi Marjean
    I know being from Canada this is not my fight but I think you and your
country men have been terribly wronged. I talked to a hi level driver to day
and he thinks that it is a terrible miscarriage of justice. He thinks all
the potential world drivers were more than capable of going to the worlds.
Keep after them and keep kicking ass even after as they need to be reminded
who they work for.

Richard
Alberta Canada