[drivingpairs] Re: sorry list

  • From: Noel Jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:12:42 -0500

Don't be silly! The list only works if there is discussion. You have helped the list grow. Anyone posting to other lists about this list....thank you, because your post brought us at least ten new members!

And gave me the opportunity to post to CDL about our list and list goals...which will also bring new members!

So Karen, don't stop posting. And don't apologize!

On Feb 3, 2006, at 7:43 PM, KNowak5170@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 2/3/2006 12:34:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, preldred@xxxxxxx writes:

Sorry if it hit some the wrong way.

Same with me.  I did not mean to offend either.  I was so thrilled initially to find a place to gain information from people knowledgeable about tandems!
I normally lurk when new to a list to gain a feel for the dynamics of the list.  However, in my excitement over finding the information I was looking for, I broke my own rule and posted to the thread.  I was later horribly embarrassed to read posts on another list complaining about the topic being discussed here.  I took those posts to heart and hoping not to further offend the people of this list, asked if someone would consider starting a tandem list.  Apparently that also offended some.
So, after seriously starting off on the wrong foot, it is back to lurkdom for me.  I do hope the posts on tandems will continue for there are few places one can find such information.
My sincere apologies to everyone.
Karen
noel jones, aago ö¿ö
organ tonal design & voicing