[drivingpairs] some people don't read and officials

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:22:59 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/2003 5:15:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>   "Years ago I was told by a TD that I was eliminated for wearing my hard
> hat in cones , I asked politely to see the rule about not wearing hard hats,
> there was none and I was reinstated in first place. It was a valuable lesson
> to learn for me."
AND for the T.D. AND for the JUDGE AND hopefully all of us! That's the
spirit, ask POLITELY to be shown the rule!  And for our officials: Before
eliminated
somebody, do look it up, to make sure, what you think, really is in the
rules. And if you didn't and it isn't, then please don't try to dig yourself
out of
your hole by using the cop-out  "spirit of the rules", as what one thinks the
spirit is, might not be the spirit to the next. Rather then show character
and have the guts to reverse your decision as the above one did correctly then.
Hardy