[drivingpairs] russet harness on natural wood vs. painted wood

  • From: Nancy Rojo <ntrojo@xxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:26:11 -0800

If your eagle has natural wood stain and painted brown metal, you can go
black or russet.  If your eagle is painted wood in brown (not usually
seen but is more formal in appearance) and brown metal, then you should
use russet only.   Make sense?  At least, that is how I interpret the
recommendation from ADS handbook.
Nancy