[drivingpairs] Re: re-introduction

  • From: "Jay Hubert" <jhubert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:42:41 -0800

Hi again.  New list same people??  Minus a few?  Anyway, I am Jay Hubert, the
crazy pony tandem driver from California.  My family has been involved with
Welsh
Ponies and Cobs since the late 1960's.  I started driving because I can't ride
the
Mountain Ponies that we breed.  I compete on the West Coast in both Pleasure
Driving and CDE's, for the last few years with my homebred pony tandem.

Looking forward to a non-Yahoo list.  Hope it works out!  Thanks, list owners!

Jay E. Hubert
Coffing Oaks Welsh Ponies
Galt, CA
because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
And I STILL drive too fast to worry about cholesterol!