[drivingpairs] Re: questions

  • From: "Alpenland Haflingerhof" <alpenhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:26:17 -0800

Hi Wendy

Thanks for the post!  Like I said, "I'm a chicken when it comes to trying
something new."  This does not mean that I am scared to work with horses,
but that I always try to do things on the safe side.  I always work with
someone else, when I drive single or double.  I always ground drive before I
hitch, even my teams that I drive the most, when they have been standing
awhile.  That is good advice!

I'm sure that I would be in a different place altogether if I were braver
(like either more experienced and have more hours logged or in the hospital
or worse).  I am how I am, which means, careful.  That is why I am posting
these questions - I'd rather learn from others than from my own mistakes.

Thanks for caring enough to write - I am posting this to the whole list so
that everyone will see that I'm not going to just "do it."

Sincerely,
Heidi Forchemer