[drivingpairs] Re: pushing pair

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 18:25:16 -0400

How do they handle being driven single on the road?

noel jones, aago
gedeckt@xxxxxxxx
www.frogmusic.com
1 877 249-5251
On Apr 3, 2006, at 3:30 PM, Jnroemer@xxxxxxx wrote:

We are having a problem with our pair that I have never heard of before.  When they are on a blacktop road they lean together and push until they start slipping(even with borium on shoes).  It is a nightmare as they are Fjords and strong and they began to knock each other down.  They are fine anywhere else.  It is our fault this started as two years ago we took them to a club pleasure drive early in the spring and did not have shoes on them.  Part of the drive was on the road and this is where the pushing thing got stheir training to help them get over it?  We can't even think of taking them anywhere if this can't be fixed.     NKR