[drivingpairs] Re: politics

  • From: Mike & Marjean McIntyre <Tenpenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:08:06 -0400

I have been hesitant to post anything more........... but would like to s=
ay
to the person that stated they were glad they were not members of the
USAEq. =

USAEq is NOT the problem here.  They are the ones we are looking to to
right the wrong.  USET is the problem.  USAEq has been named the new
National Governing Body for the US by the FEI,  a position previously hel=
by the USET.  They have the final say regarding this matter, and that is
why the drivers have asked that we plead their case there.  I just don't
want someone to assign fault where it doesn't really belong,  at least ye=
t.
 USAEq has been lobbying to be named the NGB for the US on the basis that=

they were going to clean things up, and that is the background behind my
letter. =

I too, find it interesting that nothing has appeared on either web site
regarding the selection of the pair team.  That is giving us a glimer of
hope that it is not yet final. =

Thanks again,  and sorry if I offended anyone.  It was certainly
unintentional. =

Marjena =