[drivingpairs] politics

  • From: "drivingpairs" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:37:17 -0500

Members,
Flame suit on:    by now you have no doubt read my last msg regarding political
posts.   I relent, if this is what the wants.

If anyone is able to get a copy of the by-laws and articles of incorporation
for USET and AHSA,  we could post them so EVERYONE on the list can read them
and even print them out.    That is they place to find out what can be done in
an effort to clean up what apparently seems to be happening regarding pairs
selection.

Usually, these documents are public record, or at least available to members.
My opinion is that if we want to make a difference, we should proceed in an
intelligent, organized manner.   Otherwise, we won't get much accomplished.
It's entirely possible to even use the web site for our purposes.

Helen