[drivingpairs] pairs vehicle wanted

  • From: "Cindy Vollers" <cvollers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Drivingpairs@Freelists. Org" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 19:28:22 -0400

            Its a long shot , but maybe someone out there has a vehicle
thats just sitting ...and we could work something out....
            I am looking for a marathon pairs vehicle to lease for the
summer and or the fall for 16.1  hand horses.  Currently I am using an older
Kuhnle, that although a safe vehicle is VERY heavy and has had a lot of
mileage.  I am looking to lease a vehicle just to use for a driving trials
and a couple of fun pleasure shows.    I have Van den Heuval vehicle  on
order , but it will  not be available for me for 6-8 months.  My pair have
each competed as a single in CDE's and work well as a pair.. they have been
hooked tandem and also part of a 4in hand.  References are available.

            Please email me privately if you know of anything...

            Cindy Vollers

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: BackGrnd.jpg