[drivingpairs] Re: pairs etc.

  • From: Carpediemfarm@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:00:05 EST

Hi all,
Its great that we have a good dialoge going at the  moment.  I really like to
hear about what everyone else is doing.   Here are my plans for the upcoming
year:

pony unicorn- I just took a lesson with Hardy last month, and  we put my pair
and a client's pony together with the help of Jodi Cutler.   I look forward
to showing at least 1x with this hitch.  we had forward  motion and didn't end
up in a tangle- VBG

Mini pairs- I'm also helping a client with 2 mini pairs, and  hope to try 4up
at least 1x this year with these little guys!  The client's  want to do CDE's
in the future.

Pony tandem- I'll keep trying with them.  I took a lesson  from Tommy Fawcet
in Oct. and learned a new rein handling technique (which Hardy  helped further
with the use of a rein clamp- cool things!!), and even did a  hazard!!!

Happy driving,
Trish Demers