[drivingpairs] Re: pairs drivers

  • From: "Nancy Wright" <nag.hag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:21:14 -0500

Okay, now I need to have explained how the people who were excused from the
selection meeting were guilty of a conflict of interest, while the remaining
members of the committee were not.

If the voting members of the committee are involved in Fours and they spoke
in opposition to the Pairs going to Worlds, wouldn't they be guilty of
buttering their bread on both sides? That is: they chose to send Fours, but
not Pairs -- and, "Oh, we forgot! We actually have Fours! But that's just a
co-incidence and had no impact on our decision!"

Nancy Wright
TIRED FELLOE FARM
Boyd, Texas

<snip>I just know that is why I was called, and asked to plea their case on
their behalf.  Believe, they are dying to have the real story out there and
I am doing my best to convey the facts.
Marjean<endsnip>