[drivingpairs] Re: new photos

  • From: Gail Webster <gailwebster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:30:41 +1000

Dear Helen,

I am attaching a photo of a pair we have just started.  They are driven by
Brett Whiting with me as groom.  They are purebred Arabians but are not
related in any way.  The likeness is quite uncanny even to the white
stocking extending over the same near side knee.   We are based in Brisbane,
Queensland, Australia and whilst they have yet to do a full marathon, they
have started quite successfully at their first combined drive doing cones,
dressage and Section E of the marathon.  We look forward to competing in the
full event in a couple of months time.

In the meantime we have a show driving event on the first weekend in May so
we are working towards that at present.

cheers
Gail Webster

-- Type: image/bmp
-- File: RickySabrina Harness Summer Show.bmp