[drivingpairs] new member

  • From: robert fairfield <rfairfield12000@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:19:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All:  Just thought that I would introduce myself as I have just joined the
group and was told I could do that.  I am the owner of 3 morgans and 1 mini
that are all driven, singly right now.  I have never driven multiples but it is
my goal.  Read Hardy Z's pairs driving articles and as I live hundreds of miles
from any trainer I will  take his advice, makes sense to me, though it would be
nice to get an expert to do it for me.   I do have the vehicle, harness etc to
take the plunge, now all I need is a few helpers and the courage to actually
give it a try, wish me luck, if I need any advice I will be asking for it
beleive me.
  Margaret F.