[drivingpairs] my new WCC mustang

  • From: Kathleen Conklin <conklink@xxxxxxx>
  • To: driving pairs pairs <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 05:34:08 -0500

hi heidi,

i recently bought my vehicle from bob cook of hunters creek farm
http://www.horsecarriages.com/
who is the importer for WCC carriages. he just told me that they are coming out with a pony size this year. i bought the mustang BECAUSE it was the weight and size that i wanted and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, because it has pneumatic tires. i wanted the comfortable ride that those tires provide for all the miles i had to put on the carriage training my new pair.

if i ever do a CDE it will probably never be more than training level so i will not have to buy the other wheels - ever. steel wheels and hard rubber tires are available and can be purchased with the vehicle or anytime thereafter.

**********************************

From: "Alpenland Haflingerhof" <alpenhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [drivingpairs] Re: yoke? and my new WCC mustang...
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 08:09:33 -0800

Hi

Kathleen, could you tell me a little bit more about your vehicle?  I'm
looking for an ideal smaller cart like that to use with my team, but with
draft harness.  If you or anyone has any recommendations, that would be
great.  My horses are all between 13.2 and 14.3 hands (yes, they are all
still considered horses, lol, at least by me).

Thanks in advance!

Heidi Forchemer
Leavenworth WA

tally ho,