[drivingpairs] intoduction...

  • From: Jeri Miller <drivingincolor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:18:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello - I am a new member of the List, but some of you
may know me from CD-L, and Camptown Dave knows me from
being a harness buyer (still love it!!!!)

I drive Pinto/Paints, just single now, but would love
to try a tandem someday - my older gelding is now
owned by a 4-Her to whom I have passed on the love of
carriage driving...and my young gelding has been
driving for four years.  Both have multiple
accomplishments in the breed show ring in driving (but
I always use my "real" Bellcrown carriage and harness,
not those little wire-wheel things!!)  Now that I have
someone else who drives, we thought it would be a good
winter project to try the boys together!

Tandem will be interesting, as they are different
sizes, but they sure will be colorful!  I'm sure I
will be posting lots of questions for you all as to
what I need to get started tandem!

Jeri Miller
"Driving In Color"
www.drivingincolor.com