[drivingpairs] in defence of.....

  • From: "Helen @ DP" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 13:10:51 -0500

OK members,
In defence of Noel, let me just say that when we started our list, one of the
complaints we heard most about the other driving lists was that they weren't
monitored and there was too much idle conversation and petty arguing.   We
promised NOT to allow non-relevant posts on our list.   We also promised to
moderator our list and not leave it to its own devices.   We are committed to
those promises.
Where do you draw the line?   Are you asking us to break our promises?

As for the tag on Noel's posts, Jon, you are very welcome to tag your messages
too.   Lots of our members tag theirs.

Like Emeril Lagasse frequently says on his cooking show, "if you don't like it,
get your own show."

Helen, co-owner and co-moderator