[drivingpairs] hitting the reply key

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:32:12 -0600

Blank

Dear fellow whips,

I know it's very easy to hit "reply" when you want to answer a particular msg
on the list.   However, please be considerate to all the other list members.
Every one of us gets a copy of YOUR reply, along with the msg to which your are
replying.   Kindly send your email directly to the person to whom you are
directing your msg.   I'm speaking specifically about the hazard plans posts.
 It's ok to hit "reply" if the subject pertains specifically to pairs, of
course, and delete all but the phrase(s) to which you are replying.   Thanks.

I hate being the Grinch during this time of year, but someone has to do it.
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday Season.

Best regards,

Helen