[drivingpairs] Re: heavy hands and young horses

  • From: Production Acres <cdhoward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:07:17 -0500

I'm a little unsure about trying to bring them to pleasure shows this summer.
We really enjoy it, and are antsy to get back at it after a couple years off.
I'd like to think of it as good experience for the pair as long as we won't
compromise anyone else's show or be dangerous.  Does that sound reasonable,
 or might that be pushing things?

         Hi Katie....

           Take them even if they are not hitched and even if they are  not
entered in any
class...the only way you will get a horse broke is to show him the world one
piece at a time...
even tying their hairy butts to a trailer and letting them watch the day go by
will do wonders for them<G>

         Tamara in TN
            www.productionacres.com