[drivingpairs] harness for sale

  • From: "Helen G. Roeder" <sunshinefarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:49:22 -0500

Smuckers Hungarian Pair breastcollar set.
 Each includes neck strap, carrier strap, and false martingale with patent
leather tear drop.  A very easy way to convert a couple single harnesses to
be able to drive pair. New , these would cost you over $400 EACH. I believe
these are also cob sized.( I can send measurements)
Price:600.00 for both
*******
Smuckers Deluxe pair pole straps.
 Black with brass. Stainless tongue on the buckles. Double thickness and
stitched. New  Smuckers these are about $160. This pair has hardly been
used. They measure 25" folded, when adjusted to center hole.
Price: 120.00
*******
Long breeching straps with snaps for pair harness from Smuckers.
Two sets (total of 4 straps) About $80 per pair new. Ask for measurements,
as I trimmed off some excess.
Price:$80 for all four
 Photos  of everything, including condition detail are here:
http://www.pbase.com/photobyjonni/ebay&page=all

Please e-mail me for more information, any needed measurements etc. All my
new pricing info came from the Smuckers web site.
jonnij@xxxxxxxx