[drivingpairs] Re: ground driving

  • From: "Patti Atkinson" <patti.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:51:56 +0100

The logging sounds brilliant.

A friend suggested to me that if not dragging the tyre you could loop a
piece of string over your little finger to which is attached a few tin cans,
long enough to clatter on the ground. If horse spooks you drop the tin cans
and the noise stops.

I do driving trials and use my voice quite a lot (probably too much) but I
am trying not to shout cos they aren't deaf! But when the adrenalin is
pumping its sometimes difficult to keep calm!

Patti, Durham, England