[drivingpairs] Re: flying frenchman DVD

  • From: "Bob & Linda Smith" <Lrsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:01:40 -0700

Thanks for replying. I'll order mine today.
Linda
    From: "Bob & Linda Smith" <Lrsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [drivingpairs] Re: flying frenchman
    Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:32:15 -0700

    Pat,
    Did you get your copy of the Lorenzo DVD yet? Did it play in your
DVD on
    TV or on your computer?
    Linda in Arizona

  Yes, I received it, yes it plays on both my TV and my computer.  I did
take it over to a friends' home, and their DVD was a little older than
mine and wouldn't play it...  So, yes it plays, and YES IT IS WONDERFUL
to watch.  Talk about horsemanship....

  Patricia M. Demers
  Carpe Diem Farm Hackney Horse and Sport equines
  Lancaster, CA