[drivingpairs] Re: drivingpairs Digest V5 #304

  • From: slidinspots@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:44:37 -0500

 Somehow I got to his website, I am at work so not sure I could find it now,
but you can download that video from his site.  Try google to find his site.  I
have dialup or I would pass the video on.

Patti

   Now, if only I could figure out how to save it.
It just goes to show you how high you can raise the bar in training your
horse.

Regards,
Jerry Friz, Anderson, Ca.
AOL Mail and more.