[drivingpairs] Re: drivingpairs Digest V5 #203

  • From: Rskydiver@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 18:58:10 EDT

I have a Garmin Forerunner and it's much better than a bike odometer IMHO.  I
have had both factory installed and professionally installed bike odometers
on  my marathon carriages and the magnets always get messed up or knocked off
somehow with all the rough terrain, water, rocks, branches, etc that I end  up
driving over or near. The GPS is easy to charge, easy to set, easy to see the
 large display, waterproof, the only thing that isn't perfect is that it
doesn't  always read true in heavy, heavy woods. You can move it from carriage
carriage, too. I wrap the wristband around my dashboard.

Shelly Temple
_www.catalystdriving.com_ (http://www.catalystdriving.com)