[drivingpairs] driving

  • From: "Helen G. Roeder" <sunshinefarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:48:22 -0600

Welcome, Katie Blake,

If you haven't already visited our web site, please do at www.drivingpairs.com
.   We have a Photo Album for members to upload photos to.   Soon we're going
to have a Tandem Album, only for tandems.   Our Foals Photo Album is being
stripped of last years baby pictures and will be ready for this years new crop.
  If a member has a web site, we have a page to post a link to it, on the
Member Web Sites page.   Very soon, we're going to start posting driving
articles on the web site too.   As we add a new article, the previous one will
be archived on the web site too, so no one misses reading any.   This will also
serve as a resource for us.   Again, welcome.

Helen