[drivingpairs] Re: cones help

  • From: "SLittle" <Salger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:58:29 -0400

Hello.  I am new on this site and really love it!

 I have a nice pair of Morgans that seem to do well with cones.  The problem
is, I have to drive them!!  I have heard some great advice on memorizing
courses but now I would like some courses to memorize!  Does anyone have a
cones course they could send me?  I need to practice my visual memorization
skills!!  Thanks

Sharon

  _____