[drivingpairs] Re: collars in CDE's

  • From: "mike mcclure" <makomc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 22:30:29 -0800

Don,
I found an old picture of my odd pair wearing Yankee britching over the hip.
It's fairly clear. I've forgotten the protocol on this list regarding pictures.
I'd be happy to send if anyone wants.

  No, this is not Yankee britching, as I learned it. It is normal britching,
  using what I learned as quarter straps to the martingale. I had a good
  friend, years ago, he's gone now, who used what he called Yankee britching.
  It most definitely was different. Came over the hips (butt) of horses, from
  top of cruper, down to martingale, as the quarter straps do. I've been
  trying to find a picture. Haven't found one yet.

  Don Hayes        Keep driving!
  Chana, IL