[drivingpairs] Re: chariot racing tv story

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:53:45 -0600

Chariot Racing 2002 -

I enjoyed it.  Especially loved the harnesses.  I liked the blue.

I think the only way they could get this sport on prime time TV is to
include the car racing and promote it as if it were some type of history or
research.   How many times have we seen CDEs on TV, much less prime time.
Maybe we are a step closer to making driving an saleable commodity to the
sponsors of competitive sports.   I'll take what we can get.

We should all write to the channel and congratulate them and ask for more
competitive horse sports, other than racing.

Sorry, but that's my opinion, and it's far from humble.

Helen