[drivingpairs] Re: bears vs pairs

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:03:27 -0400

Jenny,

Thanks for asking.

this list evolvd as a place for people to go who want help and
disucssion about pairs driving.

There reason for this is that when a list gets going and loses focus it
loses members who are serious about the issues talked about.

The list member who posted had a valid reason for posting.  To spin a
single around and escape a bear, comething I hope I never have to do, is
different than trying to get a pair reversed...

Because we are so restrictive about discussion we have retained a nimber
  of experts who are willing to ehlp everybody with their experience.

Here you do not need to traipse through auctions, recipes, cute stories,
and so on...unless they are about multiples driving.

The other reason is that do not want to take away members from existing
lists like CDL, who do a wonderful job of covering driving to a large group.

We are a special interest group.

And questions about safety, training, and so on for pairs are different
than about singles which is why we exist.

--
noel jones, aago
noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx