[drivingpairs] any changes?

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:11:10 -0600

Hello everyone,
May 2004 bring you all your little pea-pickin' hearts desire!!!   Hope
everyone's holiday season was peaceful and happy.
Now on with business.....

Those of you who have links on the "member links" page of our web site, please
check them to see if they are still valid and/or working.   If you've changed
or terminated your URLs, please let me know so we can change them.   Later I'll
be going through them and if any are not working, they will be taken off.    If
any of you have a web site that isn't up there and would like a link to it on
our web site, please send it to me via private email, and I'll be happy to take
a look at it, and send it to be posted, if appropriate.

Those of you who live in "snowland", we'd love to see more sleighing photos.
As I write this, my thermometer sez is 19 degrees and the radio sez the wind
chill is much colder.   But the sun is shining and if I didn't know better, I'd
put on my shorts and go for a drive.
    Helen Roeder
Sunshine Pony Farm,
  El Hasa Sport Ponies and