[drivingpairs] Re: an introduction

  • From: N2Horsn@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 23:47:30 EST

Thank you, Jay.   You are one of the people I know already.   I just picked
up 2 matching black Welsh mares last Saturday.   I am waiting for their papers
to come in the mail.   She didn't have them with her.   The previous owner was
not able to get the owner before her to sign the transfer, so I will not be
able to get them registered in my name probably.   They are most definitely
Welsh!!!   I will tell you the bloodlines when I get the copy of the papers.
One of them is really typey.   They are both adorable.   You know, I wanted a
Welsh pony when I was a schoolgirl.   At times I feel 12 again... and I'll be
40
in December.
~cheers,
       Wendy