[drivingpairs] a new page

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:25:40 -0500

Dear driving friends,

It's about that time again.   Time to revamp the opening page of our web =
site, and  your help is needed.

We're looking for some awesome photos and a story to go with them....or =
not.   A series of photos, like the one up on the site now, will do just =
fine, but it's not necessary.  Single photos will do just fine, too.   =
Obviously, any photos must be about driving more than a single.   All =
animals of all sizes and shapes, driving styles, etc will be considered. =
 Recognition will be given if requested with photos.   Professional =
photos will be considered if submitted by the professional who took the =
photos or with his/her permission.     =20

Would be great if we could show some of the courageous and wonderful =
things our driving horses will attempt and achieve for us, like going =
through a water hazard.....or just jumping over the water.   Our web =
site is our opportunity to demonstrate the wonderful world of driving =
multiples.   As far as I know, drivingpairs.com is the only web site of =
its kind on the WWW, so I hope you'll participate in this project and =
help make it a memorable one.  Any ideas as to format and layout will be =
greatly appreciated and seriously considered.   The list is now open for =
discussion regarding this subject.........   =20

Photos should be in .jpg format and emailed privately to me with =
identification of people and horses, where, what.....etc, etc.  If you =
have questions, please don't hesitate to ask .   For those of you who =
have the photos, but don't know how to get them onto the computer, send =
them by snail mail with a SASE, name and address on the reverse of the =
photos and I'll return them.    If you plan to send photos by snail =
mail, please request my address and I'll email it to you privately. =20

Happy hunting and thanks in advance for your help.

Helen

    Helen Roeder
Sunshine Pony Farm,
  El Hasa Sport Ponies and