[drivingpairs] Your future pair -- make Hardy jealous with your own Holsteiners! Add Fabio as Unicorn!

  • From: Anya Getman <agetman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:55:38 -0400

When the power went out here in Michigan, my saved posting got corrupted, so here's attempt #2!

Here they are (footage this week)!
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/greypair

All are intact at the moment, and good boys (vet checked, no one is preg), but can be gelded upon request/deposit. Or breed the other two Holsteiners or X's for your 4 in hand ;) ... Asking $7500 each, but will dip quite a bit lower for a good pair or stallion home, as mind games will no longer work with 2 yr olds to keep them from breeding mares ;). These guys might be in my backyard, but they are no mere backyard breedings :) ...

2004 grey Holsteiner colt Aruba "Dude"
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/arubadude
his sire Amour
http://www.holsteiner.com/HolsteinerDirectory/2004Directory/Stallion%20Pages/Amour.pdf
his dam My Silver Jag, who has been purchased to breed to a very nice Aljano son at his farm:
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/MySilverJag
this pic convinced Amour's owner that he looked just like Dad
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/arubadude/dudewalk1

2005 grey Holsteiner colt Conquistador H II (Hummer or Humvee):
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/humvee
His full older brother Q, trying for preliminary AHHA stallion in 2006:
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/ConquistadorH
Their half sister Lani by Camiros:
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/ulani
Their mother's younger maternal half brother Le Samurai, winning 3*'s and competing 4*'s:
Sire 100 day test winner Contigo M
http://www.holsteiner.com/HolsteinerDirectory/2004Directory/Stallion%20Pages/Contigo%20M.pdf
Dam eventing mare (and 6' under saddle with me) Juliette:
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/Juliette
http://www.haremhills.com/site/contentimage/juliette/index.php

2004 reg flaxen chestnut Oldenburg GOV and reg Half Arab colt Diamond of Arabia (Larry or Lawrence or Fabio):
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/diamondofarabia
His sire, the legendary dressage progenitor (142 breeding index, and not bad jumping index 119): http://www.diamondlegacybreeding.com
His dam, the egg in spoon bareback trot and canter Arabian Achocolate Shaikh:
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/Chocolate
her sire Percussion:
http://www.avatararabians.com/percussion/
her damsire Shaikh al Badi:
http://www.majezticarabians.com/Shaikh_Al_Badi.html
His 2004 sisters, selling for $26K apiece:
http://www.diamondlegacybreeding.com/rf/default.asp?id=horse.asp
Winning progeny of Diamond (including USDF Horse of the Year in Grand Prix/GP Musical Freestyle):
http://www.diamondlegacybreeding.com/dlb/offspring.asp
Flaxen comes from Shaikh Al Badi
http://www.crfegypt.com/Shaikhs%20Katrina.htm
http://www.foxwoodarabianfarm.com/majique.html
plus tons of greys -- I'll only show this one
http://www.mosearabians.com/stallions_coltsforsale.html