[drivingpairs] Re: York Mtn. Ranch, Oroville, Calif.

  • From: Jane Moody <janemoody@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:37:02 -0700 (PDT)

Peach,

  If you get the digest version, you don't get the photos.

  Jane

Robert Thomas <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          PLEASE no more photos!!!!.
  I live in the country & cannot get hi-speed internet.  A recent Driving Pairs
incoming email with photos took about 50 minutes to download & plugged my
computer.  i could not Abort or Cancel or use my computer for other purposes.
  Please let us know if you have photos & we can email you to send them
directly to the people who want to see them.........but NOT TO EVERYONE.
  Thanks