[drivingpairs] York Mtn. Ranch, Oroville, Calif.

  • From: "Robert York" <yorkmtn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 07:59:03 -0700

OK you guys, it's time for my BRAG!  Here is my 1st Pair, "Frick and Frack".

My vehicle is a little show carriage, but is OK for a starter.  My kids
(Shetlands) are doing very well with it.  They have driven as singles for a
year.  They are half brother and sister.

I'm still making harness adjustments, does any have a trace to spool attachment
setup?
How do I attach slotted traces to a spool?  I'm jerry-rigging it right now.

I'm also looking for a back up harness person for repairs.  I live in the
Oroville area, Help!

Peach York
Oroville, Calif.